- NEW PRODUCTS AND SPECIALS
- Paint Application - Inspection
- Coating Thickness-Dry Film
- Coating Thickness-Wet Film and Powder Thickness
- Adhesion Testing
- Holiday Detection
- Surface Preparation - Surface Profile / Roughness
- Surface Preparation - Cleanliness / Salt Contamination
- Climate Condition / Temperature
- Inspection Kits
- Inspection Accessories
- Coating Properties - TQC Laboratory Equipment
- Appearance - Gloss
- Viscosity - Permeability - Density - Resistivity
- Deformation / Elasticity / Impact
- Applicators / Test Charts
- Fineness of Grind
- Ovens and Oven Datalogging
- Color Meters and RAL Color Charts
- POSITECTOR 6000 SYSTEM
- Powder Coating Test Equipment
- HoldTight® 102
- Literature and Standards
- Metal Testing - UT- Flaw detection - Hardness - Bolt Tensioning - Pipline locators
- Pit Depth Gauges
- Weld Gauges
- MPI - Yokes and Coils
- Flashlights - Light Meters - Boroscopes
- Concrete Testing
- Precision Measuring Instruments
- Specialty Tools
- Insulation Testers/Multimeters
- Thermal Imaging Cameras
- Environmental Testing
- MBX Bristle Blaster
- RENTALS & USED EQUIPMENT
Contact us at M-TEST
Moisture/RH and pH Meters
Detect and measure chlorides in concrete. Chloride penetration into concrete frequently causes corrosion of rebar and other steel.Chlor*Test "C" is the only complete and easy to use concrete test kit - even an inexperienced personcan get accurate results
Four scales allow flexible use of the instrument as an accurate measuring device or just as a detector to find moisture traces or leakage.
1. Concrete 0-6% H2O
2. ~ Carbide Method 0-6% H2O
3. Relative Scale 0-100%
4. ~ 15. Scale 0.3-15.3m
pH Paper (0-14) 100 Tests or (4.5 to 10.0) 100 Tests
Cost effective kit for testing moisture penetration of brick, masonry or concrete. Same as Karsten Tubes but made of resilent plastic.
For measuring the rate at which water moves
through porous materials such as masonry
TRAMEX Inspection EZ Kit - A compact kit for testing moisture in concrete per ASTM F2659 & ASTM F2170 featuring the Tramex CMEX II moisture meter and Tramex Hygro-i ® relative humidity probes. The Concrete Inspection EZ Kit comes in a protective Tramex Easy-travel case.
- CMEX II Digital, concrete moisture meter.
- 3 Hygro-i ® RH probes for testing to ASTM F2170.
- 12 Hole liners to perform testing to ASTM F2170.
- Easy-travel case.
The all new Tramex Hygro-i ® Relative Humidity probe is the most advanced and resilient RH probe on the market today. Used in conjunction with the Tramex CMEX2 or MRH3 non-destructive moisture meters the Hygro-i ® probe provides measurements of humidity, temperature and dew-point in structural materials such as concrete flooring, walls etc. as well as the environmental conditions within the building structure allowing the user to perform in-situ & hood type RH testing to comply with ASTM F2170 & F2420.
25 Hygro-i ® Hole liners and Caps
The TQC Karsten Tube Penetration Test is a simple test for measuring the degree or water penetration into building materials such as concrete, stone and plaster.
The AMW Series is a great durable and compact pocket scale for those who are seeking the on the go high precision portable scale. The backlit LCD display helps make the numbers viewable and easy to read. The intuitive protective cover provides protection for the scale. With the smooth stainless steel weighing surface clean up is easy. Buttons on the scale give you full control such as: switching modes grams, ounces, troy ounces, pennyweights and tarring. This checkbook size scale offers great range from 100 grams to as little as 0.01 of a gram. You get all this in one scale backed up with our incredible 10 year warranty!
Calcuim Chloride Test Method. ASTM F 1869, Standard Test Method for Measuring Moisture Vapor Emission Rate (MVER) of Concrete Subfloor Using Anhydrous Calcium Chloride
A digital version of the CME4 handheld electronic moisture meter, the Tramex CMEX II moisture meter is designed for the instant and precise measurement of moisture content in concrete and other floors and screeds. Incorporating plug-in ports for the optional Hygro-i ® relative humidity probe and heavy-duty pin-type wood probe, this moisture meter transforms into the ideal all-in-one instrument for the flooring professional.